Collection certificate store collection
Use this page to view a list of certificate stores containing untrusted, intermediary certificate files awaiting validation. Validation might consist of checking to see if the certificate is on a certificate revocation list (CRL), checking that the certificate has not expired, and checking that the certificate was issued by a trusted signer.
To view this administrative console page, complete the following steps:
- Click Servers > Application Servers > server_name.
- Under Related Items, click Web Services: Default bindings for Web Services Security > Collection Certificate Store.
- Click New to specify a store name and provider for a new collection certificate store.
- Click Delete to delete a collection certificate store.
Using this panel, complete the following steps...
- Specify a certificate store name and certificate store provider.
- Save your changes by clicking Save at the top of the administrative console. When you click Save, you return to the administrative console home panel.
- Return to the collection certificate store collection panel and click Update runtime to update the Web services security run time with the default binding information, which is found in the ws_security.xml file.
When you click Update runtime, the configuration changes made to the other Web services also are updated in the Web services security run time.
Certificate Store Name Name of the certificate store.
Certificate Store Provider Specifies the provider of the certificate store.
See AlsoCollection certificate store
Configuring the server-side collection certificate store using the Assembly Toolkit
Collection certificate store configuration settings
X.509 certificates collection
X.509 certificate configuration settings