Test 000-800 IBM PureApplication System V1.1 System Adminisration
Cloud configuration and management (29%)
- Compare and contrast the purpose of IP groups, cloud groups, and environment profiles, and explain their relationships.
- Identify workload isolation requirements and design a solution to allocate cloud resources.
- Identify network isolation requirements and design an IP group configuration based on the requirements.
- Create and configure IP groups and cloud groups.
- Identify resource sharing requirements and design an environment profile configuration based on the requirements.
- Configure and deploy shared services.
- Manage license allocation across workloads.
Access control management (16%)
- Evaluate and compare authentication options (local and LDAP).
- Configure PureApplication System to use an LDAP repository for authentication.
- Identify asset management requirements and design an authorization scheme based on the requirements.
- Compare and contrast security roles and resource access privileges.
- Manage access to system and workload resources with users and groups.
Business continuity (16%)
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery configuration approaches.
- Define a disaster recovery strategy for a system.
- Implement disaster recovery using the system's built-in disaster recovery tools.
- Define a backup and restore strategy for the various system and workload resources.
- Explain the system's high availability capabilities, including workload failover and hardware redundancy.
Workload and system monitoring (16%)
- Monitor running workloads using the built-in monitoring tools.
- Modify a virtual system pattern to add monitoring.
- Configure PureApplication System monitoring to send system events to an enterprise event monitor.
- Monitor workloads deployed on PureApplication System using an existing enterprise monitoring infrastructure.
- Monitor performance of system resources and identify potential problems using built-in tools.
- Set trace levels and analyze logs and event queues to identify potential system issues.
Catalog and workload management (12%)
- Maintain the workload catalog with current IBM images, pattern types, and emergency fixes.
- Specify the default virtual image to be used for virtual application deployments.
- Analyze pattern deployment failure scenarios and their causes.
Command-line interface (CLI) scripts (12%)
- Compare and contrast the integrated console to the CLI.
- Develop scripts that appropriately use the various command categories and permissions for CLI commands.
- Manage system resources using the CLI.