IBM MQ Scenarios
Each scenario walks you through a significant set of tasks, and helps you to configure a major product feature. The scenarios include useful links to other content to help you to gain a better understanding of the area in which we are interested.
The available IBM MQ scenarios are described in the following subtopics. The IBM Product Connectivity Scenarios and Patterns product documentation provides worked examples of using several IBM products (for example, IBM MQ and WebSphere Application Server ) connected together.
- Getting started with IBM MQ
- Point-to-point scenario
- Publish/subscribe scenarios
- Transactional support scenarios
- Security scenarios
- Migrating on Windows
- Installing a later version of IBM MQ to coexist with an earlier version on Windows
- Managed File Transfer scenario
- Getting started with IBM MQ Internet Pass-Thru