Retrieve the welcome text for an applicationWelcome text is the text that is displayed in the product user interface the first time that you use it. It describes the currently displayed view and gives you suggestions for how to start using the application. You can close the welcome text panel by clicking the x icon in the upper corner of the panel.
About this taskWhen you close the welcome text panel, it does not get displayed again, not even the next time you log in. If you want to retrieve the welcome text again because, for example, you see a tip that you want to read about again, you can retrieve the welcome text panel.
- Delete your browser cache. See the documentation provided by your web browser for more details.
For example, from Mozilla Firefox, you can perform the following steps:
- From the browser menu, select Tools > Clear Recent History.
- In the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items to clear, select Cache, and then click Clear Now.
- Alternatively, see the About page for the application by clicking the About link in the application's footer. Much of the same information available from the welcome text panel is also available from the About page for each application; and unlike the welcome text panel, the About pages are always available.
For help using an user interface control or for help determining what information to add to a field, click the help icon to display a window that provides a description.
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB Help12.png 4/6/11 6:59 PM