Retrieve flagged blog postsTo retrieve a flagged post, use the edit link found in the blog post entry.
You can use this operation to obtain blog post information that you want to preserve prior to performing an update. See Update flagged blog posts for more information. This method returns the Atom entry of a single blog post as opposed to a feed of all the posts.
See Authenticating requests for information about how to authenticate the request.
To retrieve a flagged blog post...
- Retrieve the moderation service document. See Retrieve the Blogs moderation service document for more details.
- In the service document, locate the workspace with the <atom:category term="entries-moderation" .../> child element, and then find the collection with the <atom:category term="review-content" .../> child element, and make a note of the web address in its href attribute.
- Send a GET request to the web address you copied from the previous step. In the returned feed, find the entry that you want to retrieve, and make a note of the web address for it, which is specified in the href attribute of its rel=edit link.
- Send a GET request to the URL that you noted in the previous step to retrieve the Atom document for the blog posting entry.
Table 1. Atom API request details
Method Resource URI Output representation GET blog post Value of the href attribute of <link rel="edit"> element of each entry in the Flagged Entries feed. blog post
OutputAn Atom entry document containing the blog post.
Returned HTTP headers
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Indicates that the blog post was successfully found and returned. If an error occurs, this header will contain one of the error codes below.
Indicates that the document returned contains data in Atom format.
- HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Parent topicWork with flagged blog posts