Manage your community's Ideation BlogAfter you add an Ideation Blog to a community, you can control membership of the Ideation Blog, hide the Ideation Blog, or remove it from the community.
Before you beginYou must be a community owner to perform management tasks for an Ideation Blog. You must also be logged in to IBM Connections.
About this taskIf your community has an Ideation Blog, you can manage it from the community in a number of ways. For example, you can hide or remove the Ideation Blog, or update the membership of the Ideation Blog. You can also perform Ideation Blog management tasks from the Blogs application. For more information, see Manage an Ideation Blog.
- To add or remove an Ideation Blog member, you need to add or remove that person from the community membership.
You can do this on the community's Members page. For more information about changing community membership, see Manage community membership.
- You can perform the following Ideation Blog management tasks from the community Overview page by clicking the Actions icon in the Ideation Blog widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays: in the Ideation Blog widget title bar and selecting from the menu that displays:
- To move the Ideation Blog widget up or down the Overview page, choose Move Up or Move Down as appropriate.
- To hide the Ideation Blog, choose Hide and confirm that you want to temporarily remove the Ideation Blog from the community.
When you are ready to resume Ideation Blog activity, select Community Actions -> Customize and select Ideation Blog from the Hidden section of the content palette. All the Ideation Blog content is restored to the community.
- To remove the Ideation Blog and all its content, choose Remove and confirm that you want to permanently remove the Ideation Blog.
Parent topicUse an Ideation Blog in your community
What is an Ideation Blog?
Add an Ideation Blog to your community
Manage community membership
Manage an Ideation Blog
Work with community widgets
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB iconActions.png 4/6/11 6:57 PM