Manage member permissions for a blogManaging member permissions allows you to add members and assign permissions to your blog.
Before you beginYou must be a blog owner to manage members.
Note: If your blog is a community blog, manage permissions for the blog from the community.
About this taskDo the following to manage member permissions for your blog.
- From the My Blogs page, click Settings for the blog you want to edit.
- Click Authors.
- Change the permission or remove any member listed for the blog.
- Click Add members to add a member to your blog.
Note: If your blog is a community blog, manage permissions for the blog from the community. You are redirected back to the community to manage membership.
- Select a permission for the member.
- Type a member's name or email address and select the matching name from the name list to add a member.
- Save any changes that you made to your blog permissions.
Parent topicBlogs overviews, how-tos, and FAQs