Manage Home page widgetsUse the options available from the widget action menu to manage widgets on the Updates and Widgets tabs.
Before you beginTo access the action menu for a widget, click the Actions icon in the widget title bar.
About this taskYou can perform various management tasks for the widgets on the Updates and Widgets tabs. For example, if you find that you're not longer using a specific widget, you might want to remove it to free up some space on the page. Or, if you're using one widget more than the other widgets, you might want to move it to the top of the page to give it more prominence.
Note: The options available from the widget action menu vary from widget to widget.
- To manage widgets...as needed.
- To move a widget to a new location, do one of the following:
- Click the widget title bar and drag the widget to a new location.
- Choose one of the Move options available from the widget action menu. The options available depend on the current position of the widget on the page.
- To set the number of entries that the widget displays:
- Select Edit from the widget action menu.
- Select the number of entries to display.
The options available depend on the widget that you are editing.
- Click Save.
- To view help for the tasks that you can perform using the widget, select Help from the widget action menu.
- To reload the widget and display the latest updates, select Refresh from the widget action menu.
- To remove the widget, select Remove from the widget action menu.
Removing the widget returns it to the content palette. You can add the widget again at any time.
Parent topicWhat are widgets?
Home page widgets
Use the Widgets tab
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB iconActions.png 4/6/11 7:03 PM