Install the Lotus Quickr connector in silent modeInstall the IBM Lotus Quickr connector for Communities in silent mode when you want to use a response file to automate installation.
ProcedureTo install the Lotus Quickr connector in silent mode...
- Open a command prompt and enter one of the following commands.
- AIX , Linux™, or Linux on System z :generate_install_responsefile.sh
- Microsoft™ Windows™:generate_install_responsefile.bat
When you run the commands above, you are asked to configure the silent install process. After you do this, a response file named LC.rsp is generated in the following directory:
- Change to one of the following directories.
- AIX, Linux, or Linux on System z:
- Microsoft Windows:
- Enter one of the following commands to install the connector:
- AIX, Linux, or Linux on System z:install.silent.sh
- Microsoft Windows:install.silent.bat
Parent topicInstall the IBM Connections Connector for Lotus Quickr
Uninstall the Lotus Quickr connector in silent mode