IBM Lotus Notes Activities sidebarAccess the IBM Connections applications from within the Notes client. This capability is not provided as a plugin, but can be configured as part of the client. Just select the Connections component during the Notes client installation.
You can use the Connections component to perform the following tasks:
- Collaborate on a project using the Activities sidebar.
- Display Activities to-do items in the Notes calendar.
- Bookmark a Notes document and add it to your bookmark collection in IBM Connections.
- Find out more about the people you work with by expanding a person's business card. Click one of the IBM Connections application links in the business card to read a person's blog, download files authored by the person, browse the person's bookmark collection, or find content contributed by the person to the wikis and communities that she participates in.
- Search across the IBM Connections applications.
Note: For more information about the IBM Connections applications available from the IBM Lotus Notes client, refer to the Notes Help.
Parent topicInstall plug-ins