IBM Connections Files plug-in for Lotus NotesUse the IBM Connections Files plug-in for Lotus Notes to have easy access to your files or community files from the Notes sidebar.
The Connections Files plug-in lets you upload and access files from the sidebar of your Notes client. After installing the sidebar application you can:
- Upload files for your own use or to share with others
- Drag and drop an attached file or a file from your desktop to Files
- Drag and drop or copy and paste a file from Files to your desktop
- Send an HTML link to a file
- Search for people or communities
- Sort files for easier browsing
- Detach the Files window from the Notes sidebar
- Open Connections Files in a browser
Note: If you plan to install both the IBM Connections Status Updates plug-in and the IBM Connections Files plug-in for your Notes client, make sure they are both the same version. For example, if you install the 3.0.1 version of the Status Updates plug-in, make sure you install the 3.0.1 version of the Files plug-in. Running different versions of these two plug-ins together is not supported.
Install the IBM Connections Files plug-in for Lotus Notes
Install the IBM Connections Files plug-in for Lotus Notes to access IBM Connections Files from your Lotus Notes client.
Parent topicInstall plug-ins
August 30, 2011 12:04:10 PM
Aug 30, 2011 12:04:10 PM 4 Aug 5, 2011 12:18:46 PM 3 Jul 27, 2011 2:16:19 PM 2 Jul 5, 2011 8:36:47 AM 1