How do I show files and folders in a custom library?Edit the custom library widget to create a connection to an ECM server, and then specify a sort order and column to specify how documents display.
Before you beginYou must be logged in as a community owner.
ProcedurePerform these steps to show files and folders:
- In the widget, click the Actions icon and select Edit. and select Edit.
- In the Server field, type the URL address of the ECM server, including a protocol and port number as necessary, for example http://my.ecm.server:80.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- Check Log in with my current credentials. If the environment uses single-sign on, you will be logged in with your IBM Connections user name and password. If the environment does not use single-sign on, you are prompted for the name and password of a user with access to the ECM server.
- Uncheck Log in with my current credentials. Type the user name and password of a user with access to the ECM server.
- Click Log In.
- Select a library or folder from the list to show in the custom library. You can change this selection later.
- Optional: Click the Customize tab.
- Optional: Select a column and sort order. Columns and sort order options are specified on the ECM server. Your selection determines how the folders and files are sorted in the custom library.
Parent topicUse custom libraries
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB iconActions.png 4/6/11 6:57 PM