How do I see information about documents?Information about documents is in tabs on the document summary page.
About this taskYou can see attachment information, general information about the document, and the document's custom document type properties. If versioning is enabled in your environment, you can also see and work with versions of the document.
ProcedurePerform the following steps to see information about a document:
- In any list of documents, click the detailed display icon to show more data about each document in the view. to show more data about each document in the view.
- Click the document title in any view to open its summary page, and then perform any of the following steps:
- Click Attachments to see attached documents. You can download, replace, and delete attachments if you have proper permission. Permissions are set on the ECM server. This tab is only displayed with documents considered "pages" by the ECM repository.
- Click About this file to see the date and time it was last updated, the date and time it was uploaded, and its size.
- Click Custom Properties to see the values of the document type properties. See Document types for more information.
- Click Versions to see versions of a document. You can download, restore, and delete versions if you have proper permission. Permissions are set on the ECM server. This tab is only displayed if versioning is enabled in the repository and for the document type.
- Click Open in enterprise document server to work with documents in the ECM server.
Parent topicUse custom libraries
File Type Size File Name Created On image/x-png 1 KB display.png 4/6/11 6:56 PM