How do I create pages?You must have at least Editor access to create a page. If you only have Reader access you can ask a member with Owner access to give you Editor access.
Before you beginAn administrator sets a limit on the size of wikis. Wiki Owners and Editors can see a wiki's size limit and how much is currently used by clicking Index, expanding the Pages section, and then clicking either I Edited or Edited by. Size limit and use are displayed at the bottom of the list of pages.
Note: To create pages in a community wiki be a member of the community. Membership and access is managed in the community. Community owners can edit and delete Community wikis from Communities. Community members can create and edit pages in the wiki. Users who are not members of the community can only read the wiki content. See the Communities wiki help for more information.
- Open a page on the level at which you want to create your new page.
- Do any of the following:
- Right-click on a page in the navigation box and click Create Child or Create Peer.
- Click Page Actions -> Create Peer to create a page at the same level as the current page.
- Click Page Actions -> Create Child to create a page one level below the current page.
- In the navigation tree in the upper left, click New Page to create a page at the top level in the wiki.
What to do nextEdit page content in the Rich Text tab, HTML Source tab, or Wiki Text tab. The rich-text editor is straightforward, what you see is what you get. You must know HTML to use the HTML editor. The wiki text editor uses standard wiki syntax called WikiCreole. See the Wiki markup guide in the Wiki Text tab for supported syntax.
To add attachments, click the Attachments tab and click Add an attachment.
To delete the page, click Page Actions -> Delete Page.
Parent topicWikis overviews, how-tos, and FAQs