Follow a blogFollow a blog to stay informed about activity in the blog.
About this taskWhen you follow a blog, you receive notifications about the latest updates to the blog. Anyone can follow a stand-alone blog. You can also follow community blogs without being a community member, as long as the community is publicly accessible.
Note: When you are already following a community, you do not need to follow its blog separately; updates about the community blog are automatically included when you follow the parent community.
Perform any of these action to follow or stop following a blog:
- To follow a stand-alone blog, open the blog and click Follow this Blog.
- To follow a community blog, open the community and click Follow this Community.
- Keep track of blog activity from the Home Page by clicking News Feed on the Updates page.
- To stop following a stand-along blog, open the blog and click Stop Following This Blog.
- To stop following a community blog, open the blog and click Stop Following This Community.