Flag a file as inappropriateTo flag a file as inappropriate, send an Atom entry document containing the report to the Files content reporting mechanism.
See Authenticating requests for information about how to authenticate the request.
To flag a file as inappropriate...
- Retrieve a feed that contains the file that you want to flag. For details, see Getting a feed of a person's library.
- Find the entry that represents the file, and then make a note of the value of its <td:uuid> element.
- Create a report entry document to send as input on the request. In it, identify the file that you want to flag by including a link element that contains a ref attribute equal to the <td:uuid> value that you noted in the previous step. For example:
<entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:snx="http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn"> <snx:in-ref-to rel="http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn/report-item" ref="5c914844-9faa-41db-90c0-26709cb56d2c" ref-item-type="document" /> <content type="text">Human Resources would object to this image.</content> </entry>
- Send a POST request to the URI specified in the table below. Pass the report entry document as input on the request.
Table 1. Atom API request details
Method Resource URI Input representation POST Inappropriate content reporting mechanism basic/api/reports report
InputProvide a report Atom entry document. The content type of the Atom entry document must be application/atom+xml.
Returned HTTP headers
Indicates that the flag was accepted. If an error occurs, this header contains one of the error codes.
- HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
- HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Parent topicFlag Files content
Report entry content