Features in support of trashThe Files CMIS API introduces the following features to support the ability to soft-delete and later choose to purge or restore select resources in the system.
Feature key Feature value softDeleted true or false softDeletable true or false
Note: Any resource that is softDeletable is by default shown in the trash storage when performing a CMIS deleteObject operation. Any resource that is softDeleted is permanently purged from the system when performing a CMIS deleteObject operation.
This feature introduces the following service operation to the domain model:
- Attempts to restore the specified item that has been soft-deleted to its original location. This service must be supported by a repository for any resource type that has the softDeleted feature enabled.
- Required inputs
- ID repositoryId: The identifier for the repository.
- ID objectId: The identifier for the object.
- ID objectId: The identifier for the restored object
- Exceptions thrown and conditions
This feature introduces the following extensions to the RESTful Atompub Binding:
- http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn/cmis/soft-deleted: Points to the endpoint to restore the selected resource from the trash storage
Parent topicFiles CMIS API features