Edit entry templatesThe owner of an activity can edit the entry templates created from custom entries used in the activity. For example, the activity owner might want to change the icon used by the template as an identifier.
Before you beginDo not perform this procedure if there are no entry templates in the activity.
An entry template is a prototype of an entry. If you create a custom entry that you want to reuse, you can save it as a template. The next time you add an entry, you have the option of adding an entry with the custom fields specified in the template. See Create entry templates for more information.
About this taskTo edit an entry template...
- Open the activity that contains the entry templates that you want to edit.
- From the title bar, click More Actions, and then select Edit Entry Templates.
- Click Edit next to the template that you want to edit.
- Make the edits that you want. To associate an icon with the template, select an icon.
When you associate an icon with a template, the icon is displayed in the titles of any entries created using the template.
- Click Save.
- Edit another entry template or click Close.
Parent topicWork with entry templates
Create entry templates
Add a custom entry