Delete flagged community filesTo delete a flagged community file, use the HTTP DELETE method.
Only people added to the global-moderator of the Files application can delete a flagged file. Deleted files cannot be restored.
See Authenticating requests for information about how to authenticate the request.
To delete a flagged file...
- Retrieve the moderation service document. See Retrieve the Files moderation service document for more details.
- In the service document, locate the workspace with the <category term="documents-moderation" .../> child element, and then find the collection with the <atom:category term="review-content" .../> child element, and make a note of the web address in its href attribute.
- Send a GET request to the web address you copied from the previous step. In the returned feed, find the entry that you want to delete, and make a note of the web address for it, which is specified in the href attribute of its rel=edit link.
- Send a DELETE request to the web address of the edit link of the entry that you noted in the previous step.
Table 1. Atom API request details
Method URI Input and output representations DELETE Value of the href attribute of the rel="edit" <link> representing the entry in the Flagged Entries feed. none
Returned HTTP headers
HTTP/1.1 204 No Content
Indicates that the file was successfully deleted (and no content is returned).
- HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Parent topicWork with flagged community files programmatically