Delete an activityYou can delete an activity to move it to the Trash view.
Before you beginOnly delete an activity if you do not want to retain any of the information in the activity. You must be an owner of an activity to delete it.
About this taskTo delete an activity...
- Do one of the following:
- From the My Activities view, find the activity that you want to delete in the list of activities, click More to expand the activity description, and then click Delete.
Note: Only an owner of an activity can delete it. If you are not an owner, you will not see the Delete link.
- From within the activity that you want to delete, click More Actions in the title bar, and then select Delete Activity.
Note: Only an owner of an activity can delete it. If you are not an owner, you will not see the Delete Activity menu option.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to move the activity to the Trash view.
What to do nextYou can restore activities from the Trash view, but only until the trash is emptied. Your administrator determines the frequency with which the trash is emptied.
To restore a deleted activity...
- From the navigation pane of the My Activities view, click Trash to open the Trash view.
Note: From within an activity, click the Activities tab to exit the current activity and return to the My Activities view.
Note: There are two Trash views that temporarily store deleted activities: one contains only private activities of which you were a member and the other contains only public activities.
- Find the activity, click More to expand the activity description, and then click Restore.
Note: Only an owner of a deleted activity can restore it. If you are not an owner, you will not see the Restore link.
Parent topicOrganizing your activities