Configure the Sametime Advanced serverAfter installing the Communities server and the required Sametime software, the next step is to configure the Sametime Advanced server to download Communities from the Communities server.
- Start by adding an administrative user to the Communities server. For more information, see Create a superuser.
- Access the Sametime Advanced server as a Sametime Advanced administrative user.
- Select Administration -> Administrative Settings -> Server Configuration -> IBM Connections.
- Select https protocol.
- Enter the Communities host name and port details.
- Enter the user name and password for the Lotus Communities administrative user created in step 1.
- Select the Enable Daily Community Synchronization check box.
- Click Save.
- Click Synchronize Now to test the configuration.
Parent topicIBM Connections Communities and Sametime Advanced Server Integration