Configure formatting macros for ConfluenceYou can download a collection of macros for Confluence that allow you to easily format your content.
About this taskTo configure formatting macros for use with Confluence:
- Go to the following web site: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Content+Formatting+Macros
- Click the Download JAR link to download the Adaptavist Content Formatting macros.
- Log into the Confluence server as the administrator.
- Click Administration.
- Click Plugins in the Configuration area of the Administration Console.
- In the Plugin Manager, click Browse under Manage Plugins, and browse to the location of the plug-in downloaded in step 2.
- Click Upload.
- After the plug-in has been uploaded, click Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros in the list of installed plug-ins, and disable the table macro.
Parent topicIBM Connections Connector for Confluence