Configure ModerationConfigure moderation so that moderators can review content for blogs, forums, and community files from a central interface.
If the moderation application is installed and enabled, you can define a person or set of people who will review and approve the content that users add to certain applications before it is published or review and act on content that has been flagged as problematic. Moderated content can be:
- Blog entries and comments. These can be in stand-alone blogs or community blogs.
- Forum posts and replies. These can be in stand-alone forums or community forums.
- Files and comments within a community.
To enable moderation...
- Install the Moderation application as part of the Connections installation or migration.
- Assign users to the role of global moderator so they can moderate content from a central interface.
- Configure moderation in the contentreview-config.xml file if you want to enable moderation features such as owner moderation or assign content reviewers for flagged content.
Designating global moderators
Assign users to the role of global-moderator so they can moderate content for blogs, forums, and community files from a central interface.
Parent topicMandatory post-installation tasks