Configure IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr for SSOConfigure IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr for single sign-on.
- Log on to the WebSphere Administration client on the server you deployed IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr on.
- Click Application -> Enterprise Applications -> clb.cm.websvc -> Security role to user/group mapping.
- Make sure that the Everyone check box is clear. Select the All authenticated check box, and then click OK.
- Click Security -> Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure.
- Check Enable administrative security.
- Check Enable application security.
- Clear the Java 2 security check box.
- Set the Available realm definitions to Standalone LDAP registry.
- Click Configure and enter the same LDAP information entered when you created LDAP user information in the IBM Content Manager system administration client. See Step 3 in the topic Configure the IBM Content Manager server for SSO.
- Check Reuse connection.
- Check Ignore case for authorization.
- Clear the SSL enabled check box.
- Click Test connection and make sure you can successfully connect to the LDAP server.
- Click Apply and Save to save the changes to the master configuration.
- Restart the WebSphere Application server for the changes to take effect.
Parent topicConfigure SSO between IBM Content Manager and IBM Connections
Configure the IBM Content Manager server for SSO