Configure IBM Connections for SSOConfigure IBM Connections for single sign-on.
Before you beginTo configure IBM Connections for SSO, see the topic Configure single sign-on in this documentation. For example, if the IBM Content Manager server is using a standalone LDAP, follow steps in Enable single sign-on for standalone LDAP before performing the steps in this topic.
To complete the SSO configuration between IBM Connections and IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr , synchronize the LTPA tokens between the two servers.
ProcedureTo synchronize the LTPA tokens between the IBM Connections and IBM Content Manager servers, perform the following steps:
- On the IBM Connections server, open the WAS Integrated Console.
- Expand Security -> Secure administration, applications and infrastructure.
- Click Authentication mechanisms and expiration.
- In the Single sign-on section, create a password and write it down.
- Type the full path to a file on the application server where you want to store the keys, such as /home/wasadmin/ltpa.keys.
- Click Export keys. WebSphere exports the LTPA keys into the location you specified.
- Click Apply and save the changes.
- Copy the LTPA key file you just generated to the IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr server and note the location.
- Open the WAS Integrated Console on the IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr, and follow Steps 2 and 3.
- Navigate to the Single sign-on section and enter the password you entered in Step 4.
- Type the full path to the LTPA key file from Step 8 on the IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr Services server.
- Click Import Keys and Save.
- Restart the IBM Connections and IBM Content Manager Services for Lotus Quickr WASs for the changes to take effect.
Parent topicConfigure SSO between IBM Content Manager and IBM Connections
Configure single sign-on
Enable single sign-on for standalone LDAP