Completing the installation of the Confluence connectorWhen installing the IBM Connections connector for Confluence in a network environment, perform a number of steps on the dmgr to complete the installation.
Before you beginInstall the IBM Connections Confluence connector on the dmgr server. For information about how to install the connector, see Install the IBM Connections Connector for Confluence.
ProcedureAfter you have installed the Confluence connector on the dmgr, perform the following steps to complete the network installation:
- Log in to the WAS Integrated Solutions Console for the dmgr.
- Select System administration -> Nodes, select All nodes, and then click Full Resynchronize.
- From the main Integrated Solutions Console page, select Servers -> Clusters.
- Select the check box beside the cluster containing the nodes that have been updated, and then click Stop.
- Select the cluster and click Start.
Note: When the cluster starts, it first starts the application server. If this does not occur, start the application server by selecting Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere application servers and then selecting the check box next to the web server for the application, for example, server1. Then click Start.
Parent topicUse the Confluence connector installation wizard
Use the Confluence connector installation wizard