Change the location of the Blogs File Upload directoryChange default directories for the File Upload directory from the IBM websphere Application Server (WAS) administrator console.
Before you begin
By default, the File Upload directory is stored in the IBM Connections data directory under Blogs. This variable is stored in the WAS variables. You can change the location of the file upload directory by updating the WAS variable.
About this task
To change the location...
- Launch the WAS admin console.
- Select Environment -> WebSphere variables.
- Select BLOGS_CONTENT_DIR from the list of WebSphere variables.
- Specify the directory on the server used for file uploads in the Value field and click Apply.
This should be a shared drive when deployed in a cluster. For example, BLOGS_CONTENT_DIR = C:/IBM/LotusConnections/Data/blogs/upload.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Blogs server for your changes to take effect.
What to do next
If you change the location of the File Upload directory, make sure you copy any content from the default directory to the new location.
Parent topicAdminister Blogs
November 22, 2011 10:43:36 AM
Nov 22, 2011 10:43:36 AM Removed /WebSphere/ from the directory path in the example in Step 4. 1