Change the WAS administrative user ID passwordUpdate the password for the administrative user ID used to configure IBM Connections on WAS.
Before you beginThis is an optional procedure.
- Refer to the WAS information center:
- WAS dmgr user ID only: Synchronize the nodes of the cluster to propagate the change.
- If the administrative user ID is used in any of the J2C authentication aliases, update the password associated with the alias. In the WAS administration console, select Security -> Global security.
- In the Authentication area, expand Java Authentication and Authorization Service, and click J2C authentication data.
- Click the alias name to edit it, and then change the value in the Password field.
- Apply and save the changes.
- Restart the servers hosting IBM Connections.
Parent topicManage stored credentials