Authorizing users and portletsSet access so that users can access the IBM Connections portlets.
About this taskFollow these steps for each of the IBM Connections portlets to make them available to your users.
- Navigate to Administration -> Access -> Resource Permission -> Pages -> Content Root. Navigate to the first page that contains an IBM Connections Portlet.
- Click the Assign Access button for the entry.
- Check Allow Propagation and Allow Inheritance, for each of the roles listed.
- Click on Apply and then Done.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for each page that contains an IBM Connections Portlet.
- Navigate to Administration -> Access -> User and Group Permissions -> User Groups -> All Authenticated Portal Users -> Portlet Applications.
- Search by Title Contains for the string snor.pf and find the links for the installed IBM Connections Portlets.
- Click the Explicitly assigned checkbox for the role of Privileged User.
- Check Assign Privileged User .
- Click OK.
Parent topicIBM Connections Portlets for WebSphere Portal
August 5, 2011 12:18:46 PM
Aug 5, 2011 12:18:46 PM 4 May 24, 2011 8:02:54 AM 2 May 17, 2011 1:09:43 PM 1 1 Apr 11, 2011 9:19:53 PM