Administrators: Deploying a preview guide to your usersThe IBM Connections 3.0.1 preview guide is available for you to distribute to your users for new installations and upgrades to IBM Connections 3.0.1. This guide is designed to help your users become productive on the new software quickly, and to provide them with links to documentation resources for further help.
About this task
This guide provides the following information for this release:
- Overview of several new applications
- Important changes from the previous release
- Familiar applications that remain the same
- Links to product tours, reference cards, and product documentation
You can download the preview guide from the IBM Connections wiki at Administrators_Previewing_IBM_Connections_3.0.1_for_your_users . There are two files available to you:
- An Adobe™ PDF file, ready for emailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- An IBM Symphony™ ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk.
It is recommended that you distribute the guide to your users before their new IBM Connections software is installed or updated.
May 6, 2011 11:54:26 AM
May 6, 2011 11:54:26 AM Updated the URL for the files. 1