Add labels to media gallery fieldsAfter creating fields for your custom media gallery object types, create labels for each field.
About this task
This procedure describes the basic steps for adding property labels to the IBM Connections interface in English. For details on adding and editing IBM Connections labels, including editing in languages other than English, see Customize product strings.
- On the IBM Connections server, open the Files.ear/qkr.share.services.rest.jar file, and then copy the com.ibm.lconn.files.strings.cmis_en.properties file.
- Paste the file into the <customization_dir>/strings directory. The default location on Windows™ is:
- Add new property labels as key-value pairs.
- Restart the Files application.
- Clear your browser cache and check the results.
- To force the web browsers of all IBM Connections users to refresh all cached content and display your changes, see Step 6 in Customize product strings.
Parent topicCreate custom media gallery object types
Customize product strings
Create fields for custom media gallery object types
October 24, 2011 10:04:07 AM
Oct 24, 2011 10:04:07 AM 2 Sep 19, 2011 9:58:44 AM 1