Add an image to a blog postingEnhance your blog postings with image files.
About this taskYou can add images from your local file system, from files you have already uploaded, or from web pages to enhance your blog entries.
- Create or edit a blog entry.
- Insert your cursor in the Entry field where you want the image to appear.
- Click the image icon from the editor toolbar.
- Do one of the following:
- Browse for a file name to add an image file from your local file system.
- Choose an image file you uploaded. If you have organized your uploaded image file in multiple directories you can browse the directories to find the file you want.
- Enter a URL for an image file on a web page.
- Choose layout options to size and position the image.
- Click Insert to add the image to the blog posting.
- Preview your posting or post it to the blog to see the image.
Parent topicCreate a blog entry