Add a bookmark from your communityAdd bookmarks to relevant websites to your community from the bookmark area.
ProcedureFollow these steps to add a bookmark from your community.
- Click Bookmarks in the navigation sidebar, and then click Add Bookmark.
- Required: Enter the web address of the resource that you want to bookmark into the URL field.
- Required: Enter a name for the bookmark link in the Name field.
- Add a description for the bookmark link in the Description field.
- Add one or more tags that describe the content of the bookmark link.
- Select Add to Important Bookmarks to add the link to the list of important bookmarks on the community's Overview page.
- Click Save.
Parent topicAdd bookmarks to a community