Add a bookmark from a web pageAdd links to web pages to your blog with the click of a button.
About this taskUse the IBM Connections bookmarking application to create a blog entry with the click of a button that includes a link to a web page. Include descriptive text to add some context for sharing the URL link with your readers. Follow these steps to use the bookmark application.
- If you haven't already installed a Add Bookmark browser button, follow the instructions for How to Bookmark in the page footer to install the button for your web browser.
- Visit the web page you want to bookmark for your blog and press the Add Bookmark button.
- Add a description and tags for the bookmark.
Tags are keywords that make it easier for you to find a bookmark. Enter tags as single words, separated by commas.
- Click the Add to Blogs tab and select your blog.
- If you want to add any additional information that will appear in the entry with this bookmark, add it in the Additional description field.
- Click Save to add the bookmark to your blog.
An entry is created in your blog with the URL link, plus the information from the description fields.
Parent topicBlogs overviews, how-tos, and FAQs