IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Agent for WebSphere Applications Installation Guide for z/OS
This guide provides installation instructions for setting up and configuring ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications on z/OS systems.
- Program Directory
- About this publication
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for WebSphere Applications on z/OS
- Worksheets for installing, configuring and upgrading ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications on z/OS
- Install the data collector on IBM z/OS
In a new installation, install the data collector and configure it to monitor application server instances. If a previous version of the data collector is installed, install the new version of the data collector, and then upgrade monitoring of application server instances.
- Customization and advanced configuration for the data collector
- Unconfigure the data collector on IBM z/OS
This chapter describes how to unconfigure the data collector either using the unconfiguration script or manually.
- Install the monitoring agent on IBM z/OS
- Apply the latest maintenance
- Environment Checking Utility for z/OS
- Set up security
Setting up optional security for ITCAM for Application Diagnostics is described in this chapter.
- Common Services Address Space command reference
The Common Services Address Space (CYN1) serves as a repository for SMF records generated by the application server and captured by the SMF address space. This repository takes copies of SMF records and provides the basis for real time analysis when used in conjunction with the Visualization Engine (Application Monitor) user interface. It also provides other functions that are unique to the IBM z/OS environment.
- Use regular expressions
- Support information