IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Agent for WebSphere Applications Installation Guide for IBM i
This guide provides installation instructions for setting up and configuring ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications on IBM i systems.
- About this publication
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for WebSphere Applications IBM i data collector
- Prerequisites and pre-installation tasks for the data collector on IBM i
This chapter includes tasks that need to be performed before installing a data collector on IBM i.
- Silent Installation and configuration for the data collector on IBM i
You can use commands and responses file to install and configure the data collector on IBM i. Installation through the response file without user interaction is called silent installation. This is the only installation method available on IBM i. You must also perform additional tasks on every instance of the application server that you configure for monitoring by the data collector.
- Uninstall the data collector on IBM i
This section describes how to uninstall the data collector.
- Customization and advanced configuration for the data collector
- Set up security
Setting up optional security for ITCAM for Application Diagnostics is described in this chapter.
- Start and stop the monitoring environment
This chapter contains procedures for starting and stopping ITCAM for Application Diagnostics's various components, databases, and application servers.
- Use regular expressions
- Support information