IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Receiving Weekly support updates
To receive e-mail notifications about software support news and updates, follow these steps:
- Go to the IBM Software Support Web site at http://www.ibm.com/software/support.
- On the right hand side, click My Notifications.
- If you have already registered for My Notifications, login. If you have not registered, click register now. Complete the registration form using your e-mail address as your IBM ID. When you have logged in, the My notifications for IBM technical support home page is displayed.
- Select the Subscribe tab.
- Under the Software list, select Tivoli.
- Select Tivoli Composite Application Manager for J2EE and/or Tivoli Composite Application Manager for WebSphere. Click Continue.
- In the Options section, enter a folder name, update notifications will be saved in this folder.
- In the Notify me by section, choose if you want to me notified of updates daily or weekly.
- In the Notify me by section, choose if you want to receive notifications in plain text or html.
- In the Document Types section, customize the types of information you want to be updated on, for example, white papers, drivers etc. Click Submit.
If you experience problems with the My Notifications feature, you can obtain help in one of the following ways:
- Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, describing your problem.
- By phone
- Call 1-800-IBM-4You (1-800-426-4968).
Parent topic:Support information