IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
This publication uses the following typeface conventions:
- Lowercase commands and mixed case commands that are otherwise difficult to distinguish from surrounding text
- Interface controls (check boxes, push buttons, radio buttons, spin buttons, fields, folders, icons, list boxes, items inside list boxes, multicolumn lists, containers, menu choices, menu names, tabs, property sheets), labels (such as Tip:, and Operating system considerations:)
- Keywords and parameters in text
- Citations (examples: titles of publications, diskettes, and CDs
- Words defined in text (example: a nonswitched line is called a point-to-point line)
- Emphasis of words and letters (words as words example: "Use the word that to introduce a restrictive clause."; letters as letters example: "The LUN address must start with the letter L.")
- New terms in text (except in a definition list): a view is a frame in a workspace that contains data.
- Variables and values provide: ... where myname represents....
- Examples and code examples
- File names, programming keywords, and other elements that are difficult to distinguish from surrounding text
- Message text and prompts addressed to the user
- Text that the user must type
- Values for arguments or command options
Parent topic:Conventions used in this publication