IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Remove a data collector maintenance level using GUI - WAS agent
If an older maintenance level of the data collector version 7.1 is installed, and all the monitored applications server instances were updated to the new maintenance level, you can remove the older maintenance level.
To remove an unused maintenance level data collector version 7.1:
- Enter the Agent Configuration window. See Enter the Agent Configuration window.
Figure 1. Uninstalling a data collector maintenance level, window 1
- Select Remove unused data collector maintenance levels and click Next.
- Select the maintenance levels to remove. Only the levels that are not used for any application server instances are available for selection. For other available maintenance level, this window shows a list of application server instances monitored by them.
Tip: To remove a data collector maintenance level, but this window shows it as used for application server instances, change the maintenance level for the instances. See Change data collector maintenance level using GUI.
Figure 2. Uninstalling a data collector maintenance level, window 2
Check the boxes next to the levels you want to uninstall. Then, click Next.
- In the next step, you can choose to create a response file to save your configuration settings. You can use the response file to perform a silent configuration with the same parameters.
Figure 3. Uninstalling a data collector maintenance level, window 3
To create a response file, check the box Save your settings in a response file and click Browse to select the file location; otherwise leave the box unchecked. If you uncheck Apply Configuration, the new configuration will not be applied; you can still save it in the response file. When the boxes are set correctly, click Next.
- The configuration utility will apply the changes.
Figure 4. Uninstalling a data collector maintenance level, window 4
- Summary information is displayed.
Figure 5. Uninstalling a data collector maintenance level, window 5
To export the summary report to a file, click the button...
Export Summary Report
Click Home to return to the Agent Configuration window.
Parent topic:Configure the agent using GUI