IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
OS Stack workspace
This workspace displays information about the operating system performance.
This workspace displays data provided by the Application Server attribute group.
The predefined workspace contains:
- Current OS Stack Summary report which displays:
- Server name
- Platform CPU Used (ms)
- System Paging
The feature Platform CPU Used (ms) does not apply the z/OS platform.
- CPU Used chart
- System Paging chart
Access the Selected Application - Configuration workspace
Access this workspace using one of the following methods:
- Double click the OS icon in Resources workspace.
- Right click the OS icon in the Resources workspace and select Link To, then select OS Stack Trend.
For additional information see:
- Resources and Applications workspaces
- Organization of the predefined workspaces
- Attribute groups used by the predefined workspaces
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications