IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
DCS Stacks workspace
Aggregated information about each DCS stack within the entire WAS domain, including multiple nodes and servers.
This workspace displays data provided by the DCS Stack attributes.
- This workspace reports blanks for resource data on the first invocation if PMI data collection is configured for on-demand sampling (that is, if your site set configuration value Resource Data Collection Method to On Demand) or if you have not yet run applications that generate PMI resource data. To report resource data in this workspace after installing and configuring the data collector, use the WebSphere administrative console to set the appropriate PMI instrumentation level.
- Because of high overhead, the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent provides on demand sampling by default. To activate PMI monitoring, first select this workspace and then select it again later. Each time you select the workspace, it displays the data collected during the interval between selections.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Highest Message Buffer Reallocations bar chart
Displays the highest number of message buffer reallocations that occurred as a result of inadequate buffer size
- Most Sent Messages bar chart, which shows most frequent number of message buffer reallocations that occurred as a result of inadequate buffer size
- High Severity Congestion Events bar chart, which shows the number of times that a high severity congestion event for outgoing messages was raised
- DCS Statistics report, which displays information for the DCS stack data, including incoming and outgoing message size, sent messages, and high severity congestion events
Access the DCS Stacks workspace
To access this workspace:
Within the Navigator...
Systems | node | WebSphere agents | WebSphere application server | DCS Stacks
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for WebSphere Applications