IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
In the Self-diagnosis pages, you can view details of ITCAM operation. This information can be useful for debugging.
To view the Self-diagnosis page, from the top navigation, click...
Administration > Managing Server > Self-Diagnosis
These pages are designed for the Support staff to service ITCAM. The self-diagnosis provides a view of all the components currently running, their states and attributes. Since ITCAM is designed to run in a loosely-coupled, dynamic environment, individual components can be up or down without affecting the integrity of the whole system.
Use the left navigation pane to select the Managing Server components for which debugging information will be shown.
- View the Self-diagnosis for the kernel
- View the Self-diagnosis for the archive agent
- View the Self-diagnosis for the publish server
- View the Self-diagnosis for the global publish server
- View the Self-diagnosis for the data collector controller
- View the Self-diagnosis for the message dispatcher
Parent topic:Managing server