IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
View the System Resources Browser
The System Resources Browser displays summary information for all the resources on the selected application server. You can view data, such as EJBs, Database/JCA Connection Pools, Servlet/Session Manager, Thread Pools, JTA Transactions, Web Applications, SQL Data, JCA-CICS, ORB, and JVM/System.
Open the System Resources Browser:
- From the top navigation, click...
Availability | System Resources
The right side of the page is the System Resources Overview page while the left side is the navigation for the System Resources Browser. You can also access this page from the toolbox icon on the Server Activity Display page.
- Select a group and a server from the list box on the left navigation panel. The System Resources Browser opens displaying the information for the selected group and server. If you access this page from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal and from the Server Activity Display page, the server group name and server name display automatically.
- Mouse over the question mark icon next to each of the following items; EJB Activity, Servlet JSP Activity EJB Coverage and Servlet JSP Coverage for additional information.
Use the Resource Categories left navigation pane to select the category of resources that you need to view. For the available resource categories, see Resources Performance Metrics.
Change the application server:
- On the left navigation pane, select a group from the list box.
- On the left navigation pane, select a server from the list box.
In the Current Snapshot view, if more that 50 objects are retrieved, then sorting is disabled. You can view 5, 10 or 15 rows per page.
Parent topic:System resources
Configure the Enterprise Overview