IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Set up a Runtime Environment Comparison
Analyze the data in the Runtime Environment Comparison and find out if the runtime environments on all your clone servers are setup the same.
Set up a Runtime Environment Comparison:
- From the top navigation, click...
>Problem Determination > Software Consistency Check > Runtime Environment Comparison > Authoritative Server > group and server > Comparison Servers > group
Select multiple servers within that group by clicking Ctrl + the server name.
- Click Next to continue. The Runtime Environment Comparison results page displays the data.
- For specific data on the server, click any of the options in the left navigation under System Runtime Environment, Java Runtime Environment, and the App Server Runtime Environment.
- For a complete detail report on a particular server, click the server's name. The Runtime Environment Check page displays all the available data on the system runtime environment, Java runtime environment, and the appserver runtime environment for the selected server.
- Click Change Comparison to set up another runtime environment comparison.
Parent topic:Runtime Environment Comparison
Viewing the results of the Installed Binary Comparison