IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Scheduling a heap dump
You have the flexibility to schedule a heap dump to take place now or in the future.
Schedule a heap dump:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > Memory Diagnosis > Heap Dump Management | Schedule a Heap Dump
- Select a group and a server from the list boxes.
- Under Heap Dump Schedule, select Now to schedule a heap dump to take place immediately, or select your own date and time in the future.
- Under Garbage Collector Before Heap Dump, select yes or no based on whether you want a garbage collection performed prior to the heap dump.
- Click OK to save the schedule for the heap dump.
Parent topic:Heap Dump Management
Downloading Memory Dump Diagnostic for Java from IBM Support Assistant
Heap Dump Schedule