IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Modify a configuration
You can modify an existing configuration for your data collectors by updating the list of classes you monitor. Remove and add classes to the Exclude (Classname) list and Exclude Override (Classname) list to change what you monitor.
Modify a configuration:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Server Management > Data Collector Configuration > Configuration Library | configuration_name | Modify icon
- Enter the names of classes you want to ignore into the Exclude (Classname) list.
- Enter the names of classes you want to monitor into the Exclude Override (Classname) list.
- Select the check box to enable MQ list.
- Click Save to save your modifications to the configuration. The Configured Data Collector Configuration List displays with the updated information.
Parent topic:Data Collector Configuration
Apply a configuration
Configure a data collector
Enable a data collector