IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
Modify a Top report
After creating a Top report, you can modify its parameters to suit your changing needs. Change the settings in the Server and Report Type selection page, and the Report and Date Range selection page. Using this method, you can reuse, duplicate and modify old reports for different application servers.
Modify a Top report:
- From the top navigation, click...
Performance Analysis > View Saved Reports > report_name > Modify
The Recurrence page opens. Select Yes to have the report recur.
- Change the group or server, and click Next. While you are choosing a server by navigating through the groups, note that the final group name does not affect the data to be extracted for the preparation of the report. The group name is immaterial to the selection process when data is gathered. The report will compile all records that are generated by the chosen server regardless which group it belongs to.
- Click Next to modify the report type, date range, and the filtering options. The Report and Date Range selection page opens.
- Select a Top report type from the list box.
- Set the Start Date, End Date, Start Time, and End Time. If applicable, set the Advanced Filtering to extract the data of a specific time period. For detailed instructions, see step 2 of Understanding the Date Range Settings.
- Click Finish to create the report. The Top report opens.
Parent topic:Report management
Understanding the Date Range settings
E-mailing a report
Export a file
Run a report
View a PDF file