IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Duplicating a role
To customize a new role, you can duplicate a role that uses a similar set of permissions rather than checking or clearing the boxes one by one repeatedly.
To duplicate a role:
- From the top navigation, click...
Administration > Account Management > Role Configuration > Duplicate Role > role_name
- Enter a new name for the duplicated role.
- Click Save. The new duplicated role displays on the Role Configuration page.
- Click to select the privileges user accounts can access in the Application Monitor.
- Click Save.
- Click Reset to revert to the pre-modified settings. The duplicated role does not have any users since its user-to-role relationship is not duplicated.
Parent topic:Role configuration
Assigning a role
Create a user account
Modify a role