IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
Change a JVM thread's priority
If a thread is executing too slowly, you can change its priority by moving it up in the stack, so that it can process a request quickly.
Change a thread's priority:
- From the top navigation, click...
Problem Determination > JVM Thread Display
- Select a group and a server to view the running threads. The JVM Thread Display page opens showing all top-level thread group running in the selected server.
- Select and click to the right of the thread for detailed information.
- From the priority list box in the Thread Properties table, select a number. Priority 1 is the lowest and priority 10 is the highest.
- Click Change Priority. The priority list box displays the priority you selected for the thread to execute request. When changing a thread's priority, be aware that the new priority remains for the life of the thread. As a result, any requests assigned to that thread after the change hold that priority during that request's lifetime.
Parent topic:JVM thread display
Cancel a thread
View a stack trace