IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
Web Server Agent workspace
This workspace shows the status on all monitored web servers and the web server agent events.
This workspace displays data provided by both the HTTP Servers Agent Events attributes and the Web Servers Status attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Web Servers Summary report, which displays the overall status of Web servers, including server type, server name, server status, uptime, and process ID
- Agent Events report, which displays information about Web server agent events, including severity, message ID, and message description
Access the Web Server Agent workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, click Web Server Agent.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers